Tuesday, June 21, 2016

FAUXCHELLA- My Perfect Music Festival


Summer also means festival season is now upon us with the sun getting warmer, hair getting lighter, skin getting tanner and night getting longer. Ahh.. what a perfect combination for festival music, dont you agree?
Summer festival season made its debut with Coachella being held!! But I have to admit, as much as I would love to go to one, I have never been to a music festival before. but I hope one day I can dance in the ocean of my favorite artists. xx

The company TickPick has created awesome ideo for fauxchella! an i got a chance to make my own festival dream. TickPick is a site where you can purchase and/or sell Concert tickets and Nfl tickets. As you can see They also provided me with a customized poster to feature my dream “Fauxchella” lineup.

This is my must listen artists lineup for my fauxchella!

Kygo is a Norwegian DJ, songwriter, record producer and musician. He garnered international attention with his remix of the track "i see fire" by Ed sheeran. He’s the one who introduced sub genre “house” into new genre named “ tropical houce music”.

And next is Alan Walker! Alan Walker makes his debut on NoCopyrightSounds with an instant House hit. At first, the slow rhythm at the is just the beginning, once it picks up, you're left with one of the best music sensations you could possibly enjoy, pair that up with it's steady beat, and there you have it, Alan Walker's Faded.

I would love to listen to Mike  Posner “i took a pill in ibiza” i guess that’s a perfect song for festival where i can dance but still cozying with my folks.

 And song like Dawin-dessert upbeat rhythm, making you want to dance all night. Perfect for a festival!

If im tired of dancing i can still hear some sweet and bluesy music like James Bay “let it go” or “hold back the river”. i would love to watch his performance!!

I guess that’s the end of my must-listen list for my fauxchella.*pouting* im so excited writing this article and imagine all of this things lol. So i hope you enjoyed my perfect fauxchella fest.
And dont forget to check TickPick if you need any  Concert Tickets ,Nfl Tickets and more!!

Tickpick, where smart fans buy and sell tickets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment